Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
Trump trumped his previous "I am a very stable genius" remarks with today's pomposity. His unhinged egomaniac play-acting reinforces the theory he's there to take the blame for global chaos.
I wouldn't over-analyse this too much.

It's an administration desperate to change the narrative from impeachment and show itself on the front foot to its base. Bringing our boys home from war zones even if it means throwing the Kurds under a bus seems to be the move of choice.

What they didn't seem to expect is the loyalists on the front-line with the counter narrative against impeachment like Lindsey Graham turning up on Fox. Not to praise the Great One's genius, but to say what a shit decision it was.

I would guess this sent the "stable genius" into a bit of a meltdown munching his mid-day big mac and fries as he watched the messaging run away from him on his favourite channel in ultra-HD. You end up with a knee-jerk tweet threatening Turkey, the same country he green-lighted to march against the US Kurdish allies against ISIS in the morning. You couldn't make it up!