Thread: Day Of Reckoning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Day Of Reckoning

Possibly. Good luck to you if you do

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Possibly. Good luck to you if you do
    Why can’t we not sound confident? We’re on a 3 game winning run, we’ve every right to be confident. Georgia was as you lot know a hard place to go to get a result. We’re home, I fancy us big time.

If you think otherwise then fantastic, but the best team will show tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Why can’t we not sound confident? We’re on a 3 game winning run, we’ve every right to be confident. Georgia was as you lot know a hard place to go to get a result. We’re home, I fancy us big time.

If you think otherwise then fantastic, but the best team will show tonight.
    I'm usually a bit of a pessimist when Wales are playing but for this game I feel very confident. The only small doubt I have is that Coleman will field a defensive set up but as long as he plays an attacking squad we should coast it.

Quote Originally Posted by Algynon View Post
    I'm usually a bit of a pessimist when Wales are playing but for this game I feel very confident. The only small doubt I have is that Coleman will field a defensive set up but as long as he plays an attacking squad we should coast it.
    I think it's better to start defensively until we get the measure of Ireland, and then we can make some attacking substitutions if and when required.