+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boris and Davis have resigned

Re: Boris and Davis have resigned

Quote Originally Posted by banogboy14 View Post
    and support any terrorists around the globe ,ie IRA
    Here we go. 23 years ago the IRA ceased to operate.

Any? Are you quite sure of that? You've been listening to the likes of Tommy again

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Please provide evidence of Labour bankrupting the country, quoting the OBR, IFS and BoE and providing evidence of how the Conservatives in opposition opposed Labour's spending plans and opposed the bank bailout. I promise you will not be able to.

For a bonus point, supply evidence to show how this government has reduced the debt as per its targets.

I think we might have a long wait for his response

Referring to the former Foreign Secretary as "Boris" gives him the "Cuddly character" persona he craves so he can endear himself to the general public.

He's dangerous and manipulative. He chose to be a Brexiteer only when he was sure the vote would go that way. He'd penned 2 articles for his newspaper column, one for and one against, he chose to publish the one for once he knew the result was heading towards Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So you agree that "Tories are and have always been self serving Bastards."?
    With honourable exceptions this surely applies to all parties Bob?????

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Referring to the former Foreign Secretary as "Boris" gives him the "Cuddly character" persona he craves so he can endear himself to the general public.

He's dangerous and manipulative. He chose to be a Brexiteer only when he was sure the vote would go that way. He'd penned 2 articles for his newspaper column, one for and one against, he chose to publish the one for once he knew the result was heading towards Brexit.
    I'm even more cynical. I think he chose the article/side that would give him the most momentum in the event of a remain win. The article was published in March (I think) when a leave win seemed unlikely.

I really don't think he was expecting leave to do it, and his ashen face at the press conference the morning after, when he looked like he'd spent the previous two hours puking into a toilet, is supporting evidence in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm even more cynical. I think he chose the article/side that would give him the most momentum in the event of a remain win. The article was published in March (I think) when a leave win seemed unlikely.

I really don't think he was expecting leave to do it, and his ashen face at the press conference the morning after, when he looked like he'd spent the previous two hours puking into a toilet, is supporting evidence in my book.
    I agree.

I also believe him and Gove have stitched up (soon not to be so) Teflon Tess in order that she takes all the blame for the sh1tstorm that’s coming, leaving them to come riding in on their white charger to the (perceived) rescue of the UK.