+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Short note to Mo Salah

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Short note to Mo Salah

Salah was getting absolutely mauled by Morrison. He'd been a fool not to go down.

First Team

I think you're buying the NBC biased b******s' line there. (I really hate NBC. Arlo? doesn't even know the laws of the game.) He dived. What would have been fair would have been a pen for them and a yellow card for the curly-haired cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I think you're buying the NBC biased b******s' line there. (I really hate NBC. Arlo? doesn't even know the laws of the game.) He dived. What would have been fair would have been a pen for them and a yellow card for the curly-haired cheat.
    It can't be a Sala booking and a penalty

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    I'd be surprised if the Sky pundits didn't think it was a pen.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Salah was getting absolutely mauled by Morrison. He'd been a fool not to go down.
    How many times have we heard from pundits 'he went down too late'? Salah today was the definition of this and the ref went along with it. We blew chances, we weren't getting a point but he is a little diving shit and doesn't deserve protection from criticism.