+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock has his say ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock has his say ...

But Mr Warnock, what leads the player to want a move, why did he no longer have his heart in it, what changed him?

It's easy to focus on the bad guy (agent) in all of this but what caused a player to come to this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    But Mr Warnock, what leads the player to want a move, why did he no longer have his heart in it, what changed him?

It's easy to focus on the bad guy (agent) in all of this but what caused a player to come to this point?
    Does there need to be a bad guy in this.

The player had a lack of opportunity last season, mainly due to the form of Camarasa. Player gets fed up feel like he needs to move on. Manager wanted him to stay initially see's his heart isnt in it decides to let him go.

Personally i can see why the player wants to leave, but i still think the manager made the right calls last year. Its the same with Cunningham, i can see why the manager pick Bennet.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    Does there need to be a bad guy in this.

The player had a lack of opportunity last season, mainly due to the form of Camarasa. Player gets fed up feel like he needs to move on. Manager wanted him to stay initially see's his heart isnt in it decides to let him go.

Personally i can see why the player wants to leave, but i still think the manager made the right calls last year. Its the same with Cunningham, i can see why the manager pick Bennet.
    Oh, I'm not advocating that the agent IS a bad guy, it would seem Warnock is doing that. In doing so, he switches the focus on the agent and the suggestion that he is the one who has engineered all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post

Because he only left his beloved Bristol City for the money and the chance to play in the Premier League, his heart was never in it if you ask me, he was always on about how hard it was to leave Bristol.