+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dan James starts for united

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dan James starts for united

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't see many people in the world of professional football sharing your opinion. What next? Whoever is having a bad week gets nominated as the penalty taker to make him feel better about himself? Even 21 y.o. Dan James can see what is going on!
    Surely you have never played football at any level of importance at all 😂 I see a lot. Meet a lot. At all levels. And have all my life. And if Pogba wants to take a penalty he created. He will. One year ago he was number one penalty taker. And you would try keeping him at the club by stripping him of responsibility. And take away the things that get him in the zone. Pointless discussion as you clearly haven’t got a clue.. sleep tight love.

Re: Dan James starts for united

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    Surely you have never played football at any level of importance at all �� I see a lot. Meet a lot. At all levels. And have all my life. And if Pogba wants to take a penalty he created. He will. Pointless discussion as you clearly haven’t got a clue.. sleep tight love.
    I've just googled the internet using my superuser account, and I can only find two people who think it was a good idea.. you and some fella going by the name of Ole Gunnar something or other.. until we meet again, sweet dreams hun.