Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
There’s forthright and then there’s straightforwardly negative and non-constructive. We all have our views on what could be done better but we’ve been finding our feet and that takes time. I think we’ve played well since the Arsenal match but quite a few fans seem unable to see that.

Your views are different to mine - doesn’t make either of us right - but I’m glad to see the crowds at the games don’t subscribe to the woe is me attitude quite a few on here seem to have.
We did alright against Arsenal and should've got a draw in my opinion. We have been finding our feet, agree with you. What pisses me off a little is that some fans can't see what's in front of them or choose not too. Yesterday was a concerted effort to play in a different way, it was no accident, Gunnar helped, he was more mobile and more positive than Ralls. Why aren't we discussing the fact that when we became more positive with a fair bit of quality and licence, we looked and performed much better. Maybe my expectations are higher than most on here, but it's my belief that we have the players to compete with anyone in the bottom half of this division and that Warnock and his staff were not getting that message across.