+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gary Madine ... dawn of a new era?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gary Madine ... dawn of a new era?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Out of the two I would pick Madine , just feels he uses his size better than Bogle , trap and holds the ball better and provides a give and go monument to the attack , in the last three games I think he has done okay , made a goal NML , had one well saved by the keeper v Stoke ,where as Bogle for me missed the winner against Charlton ,when one on one with keeper , and his first touch is not great in my view , however I think Danny ward is better than both of them. Will be interesting when the German lad returns as to how he is treated by Harris , and the planned supply tactic to him .
    Harris knows what he wants from his striker and it looks like GM fits the bill.
    Either that or he is giving him (wisely) a number of games to impress.

Bogle looked a better option in the Warnock style as he looks like he can create something from very little, although he is frustrating to watch.
    (I should add that I didn't see today's game)

With Ward and Glatzel in the wings it's good to have options and the three have got a fight to get the shirt off Madine who, although hasn't scored, is part of a team with 7 points from 9 under the new manager.

Re: Gary Madine ... dawn of a new era?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Harris knows what he wants from his striker and it looks like GM fits the bill.
    Either that or he is giving him (wisely) a number of games to impress.

Bogle looked a better option in the Warnock style as he looks like he can create something from very little, although he is frustrating to watch.

With Ward and Glatzel in the wings it's good to have options and the three have got a fight to get the shirt off Madine who, although hasn't scored, is part of a team with 7 points from 9 under the new manager.
    Didn't he use Steve Morison in a similar role at Millwall