+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Bluebirds Academy and DVP thread...

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The under 23s are currently in action at Millwall with a name I've not seen in ages (Keenan Patten) selected in our midfield. With the first team in action today, it is a very young side and they're 1-0 down just coming up to half time.
    Jack Walls came on for the second half today. I assume it's the Jack Walls who was released by Liverpool in the summer, a 19 year old right back. He was recalled for one under-23 game last month but made a mistake which cost Liverpool a 1-0 defeat and has presumably been re-released. Ticks the injury prone box, he's already broken his leg twice, so I assume we'll be signing him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Jack Walls came on for the second half today. I assume it's the Jack Walls who was released by Liverpool in the summer, a 19 year old right back. He was recalled for one under-23 game last month but made a mistake which cost Liverpool a 1-0 defeat and has presumably been re-released. Ticks the injury prone box, he's already broken his leg twice, so I assume we'll be signing him soon.
    Jack Walls is in from the start today when, unusually, the under 23s, not the under 18s, are in action - they're away at Colchester and there's no news of any score yet after the game kicked off at 11.00.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Jack Walls is in from the start today when, unusually, the under 23s, not the under 18s, are in action - they're away at Colchester and there's no news of any score yet after the game kicked off at 11.00.
    Turns out I'm wrong, the under 18s are playing today at QPR - that game has just started and it's 0-0 at half time at Colchester.