+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bellamy - Parents demand to see Cardiff bullying probe.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Re: Bellamy - Parents demand to see Cardiff bullying probe.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Why don’t I have to stick up for our club ???? The Mail, are always looking to blacken our name. If we as fans can’t defend them, then what chance do we stand
    FFS

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    FFS

FFS, curse all you want, I choose to believe that Bellers, whilst being a hard taskmaster (he’s been there himself), he’s no bully.

As regards any other points, they are still on-going

FFS, curse all you want, I choose to believe that Bellers, whilst being a hard taskmaster (he’s been there himself), he’s no bully.

The club have admitted that there's problem, and you ridicule it with your daft comment about GSTQ, which tells all we need to know really. I've no idea who has done what, but neither do you, none of us do. What is certain is that the club have admitted that there has been bullying, and none of us can say who is guilty of it.

I agree, I reckon bells had it tough, left home at 15/16 and worked the hard way up under some great old school managers. He probably thinks he can adopt the same methods today, unfortunately, you can’t with today’s youth, they are too brittle and expect to be treated like stars at 12.