+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I agree "ticket for Madine" was wrong, but seriously,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: I agree "ticket for Madine" was wrong, but seriously, what is wrong with pointing out Warnock mistakes or saying Gunnar's disrupted a perfectly go

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Midfield?

Warnock has got plenty right this season, inspired subs that have scored goals and been the difference between a draw and a win, or a loss and a draw, great, and he's received the plaudits for it.

I've also seen plenty of praise for Gunnar under Warnock, and loads were gutted he was missing, says it all, he's a big player.

So why do people complain at constructive points made? Gunnar has come in, and in my opinion, unsettled a midfield that was on a good run and all had their roles.
    Gunnar couldn't man Mark, Warnock got Tuesday wrong, he got Friday wrong by keeping grujic out and gunnar in, he got Monday the week before wrong by letting gunnar get in the way of what grujic has grown into the team doing over the past few games.

I haven't used language or slagged anyone off here, so someone tell me what's wrong? Is what ive said wrong? Do people think it was right to force a player into a team and disrupt it's rhythm?

I've said gunnar and Grujic can't work together and stamd by it, unless Warnock demands gunnar just defend, as they get in one another's way, and I've not got 40 years experience in the game to need to see that.
    Nothing wrong with what you said really. Constructive criticism is ok. Warnock obviously had his reasons but the fact that he dropped Manga last week after a few 'iffy' games confirms he will leave 'favourites' out if he has to. I think that possibly one reason why midfield struggled against Villa was that Patterson wasnt 100% fit and Gunnerson was exposed a lot more. To be honest though we had enough chances to win and then we wouldn't have been so concerned about how Gunnerson played.

Re: I agree "ticket for Madine" was wrong, but seriously, what is wrong with pointing out Warnock mistakes or saying Gunnar's disrupted a perfectly go

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Nothing wrong with what you said really. Constructive criticism is ok. Warnock obviously had his reasons but the fact that he dropped Manga last week after a few 'iffy' games confirms he will leave 'favourites' out if he has to. I think that possibly one reason why midfield struggled against Villa was that Patterson wasnt 100% fit and Gunnerson was exposed a lot more. To be honest though we had enough chances to win and then we wouldn't have been so concerned about how Gunnerson played.
    We had plenty of chances.