+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Our players are fighting to get into the side and stay there. At Southampton, Fulham etc they are happy to hide.
    How long before players at Huddersfield, Fulham and Southampton start looking for a way out of their respective clubs to stay with a PL club? Once the rot sets in...
    On the other hand, our players will stick with NW come what may, as has already been shown. Unlike Saints, our fans are 100% behind the team and management. I just hope no-one gets seriously hurt in our goal celebrations.

Re: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    How long before players at Huddersfield, Fulham and Southampton start looking for a way out of their respective clubs to stay with a PL club? Once the rot sets in...
    On the other hand, our players will stick with NW come what may, as has already been shown. Unlike Saints, our fans are 100% behind the team and management. I just hope no-one gets seriously hurt in our goal celebrations.
    I think that man for man none of our players wouldn’t get in their teams. It’s the team ethic that’s keeping us moving forward.

We’ve played a right back up front
    We’ve our best defender is 33
    Our best player is a loan

Just a ridiculous set of circumstances and one I absolutely love