Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
I've never bullied anyone in my life, ans certainly wouldn't from a keyboard.
Your problem is you have an inflated opinion of your own importance and cannot seem to tolerate those who disagree with you or those who like to have a bit of fun, which you take as being unjustifiably at your expense.
This comment is so childish it beggars belief.
As an other porter here says, you insist on posting opinions as fact then get upset when they are challenged. you need to have a word with yourself.
Having had a word with myself, and after posting on here for 22 years, this will be my last post. It's pointless engaging with people like you and your gang of fellow disruptors, who constantly derail threads by commenting about the person and not the topic. You are a coward who acts up from behind a keyboard, and I know you wouldn't have the guts to do it in front somebody in the real world. I don't blame you for doing what you do, as you are allowed to get away with it, but it's people like you who have slowly destroyed this message board over the past couple of years. It's a real shame what it has become, as this used to be a fine place full of great people.