+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mascots already sold out for big teams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Mascots already sold out for big teams

My 6year old grandson and myself are both season ticket holders and I tried to book him as a mascot for the Liverpool game for his Birthday as he plays on the wing for Lisvane and loves Mo Salah but it was sold out after 10minutes! So I went for the Spurs game for his Christmas present instead and got the last one for £255.It’s costing me a fortune already this season but it will be worth it,I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    My 6year old grandson and myself are both season ticket holders and I tried to book him as a mascot for the Liverpool game for his Birthday as he plays on the wing for Lisvane and loves Mo Salah but it was sold out after 10minutes! So I went for the Spurs game for his Christmas present instead and got the last one for £255.It’s costing me a fortune already this season but it will be worth it,I hope!
    Do they all cost that much?!? A real shame if you can add mascots to the list of things too expensive in football for many working families.

Kids have positions at 6?! Is that 11-a-side?

So he'll celebrate if his hero ( based upon one season ) Mo Salah scores against us, eh?

He probably will, but by buying him a season ticket I hope he will support his local team for the rest of his life. Kids have to have role models and as a winger at present he reckons Salah is the best!