+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC Remain

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BBC Remain

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I think the problem is that younger people have no adult memory of British sovereignty and so they are naturally wary of the unfamiliar and unknown. The truth is, though, that they'd soon see the advantages of Brexit in the real world and be freed of a lot of restrictions to their lives which they don't yearn for because they've never had them.
    What are laws have we had that were foisted upon us?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    What are laws have we had that were foisted upon us?
    The lack of response says more than words ever could.

The lack of response says more than words ever could.
    It's the same old tired argument, try thinking for yourself and look at the bigger picture, you may find it liberating.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the same old tired argument, try thinking for yourself you may find it liberating.
    We have apparently lost our sovereignty and can't come up with our laws. That's been said. What are they?

We have apparently lost our sovereignty and can't come up with our laws. That's been said. What are they?
    They've got you inside an invisible box, and you don't even realise it

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They've got you inside an invisible box, and you don't even realise it
    You can't even tell me what they're doing to us? If you can come up with reasoned, well thought out points with facts, then you might change my mind. The EU has many, many faults. I personally think the benefits far outweigh these. I want to travel into Europe without restrictions, I want to work there without restrictions and I want our businesses and financial to trade without restrictions.

You had said, you're in an invisible box and you don't even realise. So, I don't know what to believe.

You can't even tell me what they're doing to us? If you can come up with reasoned, well thought out points with facts, then you might change my mind. The EU has many, many faults. I personally think the benefits far outweigh these. I want to travel into Europe without restrictions, I want to work there without restrictions and I want our businesses and financial to trade without restrictions.

You had said, you're in an invisible box and you don't even realise. So, I don't know what to believe.
    There are certainly many benefits, but then there is also the underlying ideology. I may be cynical, but I can't help thinking that the benefits are being used to sell the ideology. This will only become apparent when we reach the point of no return. If they had stopped at the customs union, I don't think the idea of Brexit would have even materialised. If you doubt my words, then I suggest you take a look at history.