+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hope the club get out to the Valleys in pre season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hope the club get out to the Valleys in pre season

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    agree would be good to play the likes of cambrian , taffs well and even pontypridd town who have recently been promoted to welsh league division 1 maybe not full strength sides but strong sides
    Won't have far to go to play Ponty Town - We've moved to Leckwith!

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Won't have far to go to play Ponty Town - We've moved to Leckwith!
    wow can#t see too may locals coming down to cardiff to watch ponty next season . is that to do with your ground not up to scratch or most of the players from the cardiff area anyway or just more cost effective tho i don't think that would be the case ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    wow can#t see too may locals coming down to cardiff to watch ponty next season . is that to do with your ground not up to scratch or most of the players from the cardiff area anyway or just more cost effective tho i don't think that would be the case ?
    They need Tier 2 level ground to get promotion, University Fields Treforest not up to standard (Ponty Park nowhere near standard) so moving to Leckwith whilst Treforest is done up

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    They need Tier 2 level ground to get promotion, University Fields Treforest not up to standard (Ponty Park nowhere near standard) so moving to Leckwith whilst Treforest is done up
    Are you living in egger heartland? I am up here in Cymmer (Neath-Port Talbot) there are a fair load of Bluebirds though.