+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City set to lose another youngster to Man City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff City set to lose another youngster to Man City

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’ve not seen a huge amount of Davies, I really thought he was going to be the next big thing but then he had a few injuries I think and didn’t really push on.

Why could he not fit into the Grant role though under Bulut?
    I'll be honest and say I'm one of the people that no longer understand Bulut so I can't answer that. As JR mentioned, his injury changed things. I do know that at one point I was very excited to see him playing and always felt he was the 'the one'. I can't back it up with any analyses but I just don't see him as a Bulut player; which makes sense as neither does Bulut! Another 'feeling' for me would be that he's better off away from Cardiff right now. But I'm one of the miserable fans who hasn't been happy with the club or our football for a while so don't listen to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    I'll be honest and say I'm one of the people that no longer understand Bulut so I can't answer that. As JR mentioned, his injury changed things. I do know that at one point I was very excited to see him playing and always felt he was the 'the one'. I can't back it up with any analyses but I just don't see him as a Bulut player; which makes sense as neither does Bulut! Another 'feeling' for me would be that he's better off away from Cardiff right now. But I'm one of the miserable fans who hasn't been happy with the club or our football for a while so don't listen to me!
    Not sure I totally agree, I think Davies had a poor stop start season last year. I think a loan away was spot on for him, he needed games. If he’s good enough I think he can fill the Grant role. I think it’s a bit harsh to neither does Bulut, he only had a pre-season with him and alike King they need games.

I hope both can come back next season, if up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Not sure I totally agree, I think Davies had a poor stop start season last year. I think a loan away was spot on for him, he needed games. If he’s good enough I think he can fill the Grant role. I think it’s a bit harsh to neither does Bulut, he only had a pre-season with him and alike King they need games.

I hope both can come back next season, if up to it.
    pretty sure if bulut is with us next season davies will be too