+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bitcoin update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bitcoin update

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    My portfolio is almost back to its all time high.
    2018 was a bad year for this asset but we are back in believer territory again.
    I think 20k is likely but I predicted that by end of 2018 and was Very wrong then.

Anyway some believe 100k is likely this year.

Get a little ... (say 1 tenth of a bitcoin) or 10,000,000 Satoshis and enjoy the ride. For a £1,000. (Grand)

Do your own research.
    Don't leave it on an exchange.
    Learn how to look after your own investment I recommend Bread wallet on Android and iOS.
    Only use investment funds you can afford to lose.
    It will go bust I reckon, but one day one of the big tech companies will make this type of money exchange work, Facebook are in, but maybe one of the others will beat them to it, Amazon possibly or google they are growing at such a rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    It will go bust I reckon, but one day one of the big tech companies will make this type of money exchange work, Facebook are in, but maybe one of the others will beat them to it, Amazon possibly or google they are growing at such a rate?
    Bitcoin will be the only one, the original!

More and more emerging markets and countries under strict financial governance both from their own and world governments will use it as bitcoin is providing an alternative, decentralized system of finance.

I think i read that 20% of btc peer to peer trading is done from Venezuela, most going to neighbouring countries. As dml1954 mentioned, trying buy fags and cornflakes in that country with the Bolivar Dollar.

You know it works because several governments and large financial institution are trying to close it down.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Bitcoin will be the only one, the original!

More and more emerging markets and countries under strict financial governance both from their own and world governments will use it as bitcoin is providing an alternative, decentralized system of finance.

I think i read that 20% of btc peer to peer trading is done from Venezuela, most going to neighbouring countries. As dml1954 mentioned, trying buy fags and cornflakes in that country with the Bolivar Dollar.

You know it works because several governments and large financial institution are trying to close it down.
    But surely one of the big tech companies will get involved make it more easily available and do it better, i'm sure they will!

But surely one of the big tech companies will get involved make it more easily available and do it better, i'm sure they will!
    No. No No NO NO.

The original bitcoin works on trust and it is decentralised.

Put another way … NO ONE CONTROLS IT and it exists all over the world continuously updating its own blockchain with all the bitcoins and access to then controlled by wallets of owners. No one can affect it unless the internet is taken down and even then the bitcoin in cold storage are safe.

If any large company like Facebook who answer to the US Government start a coin it will not work. At best it will be a fiat substitute under Government control. A bit like Green shield stamps.

No. No No NO NO.

Put another way … NO ONE CONTROLS IT and it exists all over the world continuously updating its own blockchain with all the bitcoins and access to then controlled by wallets of owners. No one can affect it unless the internet is taken down and even then the bitcoin in cold storage are safe.

If any large company like Facebook who answer to the US Government start a coin it will not work. At best it will be a fiat substitute under Government control. A bit like Green shield stamps.
    Decentralised, no one controls it...hmmm heard that all before in the 90s when the internet was getting started.

No. No No NO NO.

I'm not sure Facebook or the others would agree?

Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' cryptocurrency in 2020

Mark Zuckerberg met the governor of Bank of England last month to discuss the decision.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...rrency-in-2020

It might take a while and lots of potential problems but one of the big tech firms will crack it eventually.

I'm not sure Facebook or the others would agree?

Facebook plans to launch 'GlobalCoin' cryptocurrency in 2020

Mark Zuckerberg met the governor of Bank of England last month to discuss the decision.

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...rrency-in-2020

It might take a while and lots of potential problems but one of the big tech firms will crack it eventually.
    They can create all they want, i think there are 1600 crypto currencies out in world now, adoption and use is where its at!

At least Facebook don't have to do a KYC on people, they got all they need!