+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Amazing idea.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Amazing idea.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    He scored 10 in 2016/17, I'd say Vokes is better than Ken and it would be nice to have more Welsh internationals at the club
    Nice???? What are you on?

Let’s sign Ledley, Williams and Gunter and throw in Robson-Kanu for good measure 😂

Re: Amazing idea.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Nice???? What are you on?

Let’s sign Ledley, Williams and Gunter and throw in Robson-Kanu for good measure 😂
    I think you should stop being so arrogant and at least TRY to frame your argument in a way that isn’t so unnecessarily confrontational. I find it tends to promote enjoyable discussion for all parties.

RE the “we need to create more so need 3 midfielders” , I think it’s clear we ain’t going to get that. To say that we don’t need a striker is difficult for me to understand though. I think the only one you can put a little bit of faith in is Ken and even then it’s a leap....if we are going on goals, KZ’s record is not that much better than Vokes’ and that’s at championship level. Whatever the case may be, you have to go with KZ as one of the main striking options simply because of his attributes and our playing style. Outside that, if we are talking about back up that fit the bill in terms of either quality or role, none of the other strikers fit the lone front man role and have the type of quality/pedigree you’d want to give us some hope.

We may need more creativity, but we definitely need more options for the lone front man role.

Madine doesn’t look to have the quality. Reid and Ward don’t look to have the right stature.

I’ll throw another into the ring. Not exactly the biggest lump but half decent in the air and can hold up the ball, also not bad on the deck. Shane Long.