+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ban dogs on sports pitches?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ban dogs on sports pitches?

These faceless council bosses are stealing a living!
    Remember the recent motion to enforce fines on people with less than two poo bags on their person?
    The council is failing us all and this is the latest in a series of initiatives which will is doomed to fail.

There is already a lack of bins for people to dispose of their dog shit and the ones that do exist are not emptied regularly resulting in people leaving their dog shit bags and other rubbish next to the bins.

The feckers are proposing less bin collections, citing that it encourages more recycling, yeah right, even though our bins are chokka every week and they've already replaced the perfectly good black ones with smaller ones.

There is a shortage of food bags, apparently their suppliers haven't supplied, resulting to people having to resort to putting food in black bin bags.

They have already closed a very busy tip in Wedal road with no new site planned... let the fly tipping restart!

Building work continues to rise whilst basic infrastructure eg roads, drainage cannot cope.

No bus station for years.

Cycle paths a joke.

Community charges at premium rates and continue to rise.

New County Hall planned replacing the "old" 30 year old one with sprawling car park... don't even start me on parking in Cardiff!

Have I missed anything?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Remember the recent motion to enforce fines on people with less than two poo bags on their person?
    The council is failing us all and this is the latest in a series of initiatives which will is doomed to fail.

There is already a lack of bins for people to dispose of their dog shit and the ones that do exist are not emptied regularly resulting in people leaving their dog shit bags and other rubbish next to the bins.

The feckers are proposing less bin collections, citing that it encourages more recycling, yeah right, even though our bins are chokka every week and they've already replaced the perfectly good black ones with smaller ones.

There is a shortage of food bags, apparently their suppliers haven't supplied, resulting to people having to resort to putting food in black bin bags.

They have already closed a very busy tip in Wedal road with no new site planned... let the fly tipping restart!

Building work continues to rise whilst basic infrastructure eg roads, drainage cannot cope.

Cycle paths a joke.

New County Hall planned replacing the "old" 30 year old one with sprawling car park... don't even start me on parking in Cardiff!

Have I missed anything?
    I'd vote for you

Are people really upset that they cant walk their dogs on football and rugby pitches?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Cycle paths a joke.

Have I missed anything?
    Yes. The bus lane on the link road between Newport Rd and Llanedeyrn.