Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
He is an odd man for sure. I don’t believe the rumours flying around on the train this morning though that he was in the corner eating rusks and playing Duplo with a few Under 5s. That seems far fetched. Clearly someone somewhere is having a Toffee Crisp.

But don’t forget here that Luke Williams is a cockney - stereotypically the master bullshitters of the UK. Two faced scoundrels that can say the right thing to the right people before knifing them in the back, or screwing someone for a quick buck. I have worked with that lot for about 18 years, and have one or two for friends. Shortcut Charlies. High on image and low on content usually. Funny as **** and good company but I wouldn’t let them into my TrustZone in any way shape or form.

So PoundShop Pep will have a whale of a time with the Townhill Taliban in the West Bank because they are some of the thickest and most gullable in the UK, let alone Wales. I find Yorkshire people the toughest to bluff against and they generally have amazing bullshit-detectors. But Swansea folk, Geordies and Brummies are known to the favourites of double glazing cold callers and financial fraud cold callers. There is a reason for that. They are too trusting and Cockney Williams is the man to milk them.

Mark my words. Any success for him down there in the West Bank and a bigger club will come. He’ll be gone like a flash. He has no loyalty. Dangle the big diamond in front of a cockney and he is easily all yours.
The argument falls down at ‘any success’