+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Bluebird View Post
    Hydraulically inflated de icing boots ?

If as you are claiming that you are a PA46 pilot you may want to brush up on your systems knowledge and avoid Flying in icing conditions for the time being
    I don't need to brush up on my systems knowledge and avoid Flying in icing conditions for the time being, I am fully aware that I should have said pneumatic, when doing quite a few things at the same time I am not infallible & posting on here is in spare moments when I am not exactly focusing on this board but a 'calling out' appears & I answer 'half cocked' because there are so many naysayers on this messageboard.

I know the PA46 Systems well, if the deceased pilot knew them he would probably still be alive today..... I do know that the deceased pilot hadn't even looked at the POH so I guess that is testament to RTFM being a good way to stay alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyer46 View Post
    I don't need to brush up on my systems knowledge and avoid Flying in icing conditions for the time being, I am fully aware that I should have said pneumatic, when doing quite a few things at the same time I am not infallible & posting on here is in spare moments when I am not exactly focusing on this board but a 'calling out' appears & I answer 'half cocked' because there are so many naysayers on this messageboard.

I know the PA46 Systems well, if the deceased pilot knew them he would probably still be alive today..... I do know that the deceased pilot hadn't even looked at the POH so I guess that is testament to RTFM being a good way to stay alive.
    You should have said pneumatic but didn’t despite going on say that they don’t work if they have a “Pin Hole” or a leak.

I guess google is a close friend of yours ......

You should have said pneumatic but didn’t despite going on say that they don’t work if they have a “Pin Hole” or a leak.

Good work....

I am now bored of the 'nitpicking' & brownie point scoring so I will await your reply to what you fly & on what licence to determine whether there is any point in conversing with you? I find people like Wales-Bales more interesting than you ( but then I would seeing as I am allegedly him )