+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No thread on todays pre-season game with Forest Green Rovers?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: No thread on todays pre-season game with Forest Green Rovers?

I don't know how much notice we should take of a locked doors friendly but it's a bit worrying given our big ambitions if we can only manage a draw with Forest Green , especially since I believe we had a lot of first team players on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I don't know how much notice we should take of a locked doors friendly but it's a bit worrying given our big ambitions if we can only manage a draw with Forest Green , especially since I believe we had a lot of first team players on the field.
    Relegation is coming.

It's a training session mate in the second week back, absolutely nothing more.

f**ks sakes

I think Day is yet to put on his scoring boots.

Warnock Out!

We struggled to only a 1 nil win against Taffs Well in pre-season 2017 and lost to ruddy Shrewsbury 2-1 in the July as well

The team only managed to finish on 90 points and get promoted that season but I'm with you Corporal Jones a training session behind closed doors with both teams using it for fitness reasons and to let every player stretch their legs is every reason to be concerned

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Warnock Out!

We struggled to only a 1 nil win against Taffs Well in pre-season 2017 and lost to ruddy Shrewsbury 2-1 in the July as well

The team only managed to finish on 90 points and get promoted that season but I'm with you Corporal Jones a training session behind closed doors with both teams using it for fitness reasons and to let every player stretch their legs is every reason to be concerned

Hold on !

I did start that post by saying I didn't know that we should take much notice of a game like that.

That's hardly panicking or naysaying is it ?

If anything , I'm thinking that if we're intending to continue our impressive progress then even a reserve team should really have run in a few goals in a game like that. Of course, it's very likely that Sir Neil was trying out a few things and I'm not for one moment suggesting that we should regard it very seriously