+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Whitts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Whitts

I'd buy his autobiography in a heart beat; just think about what he would have experienced with us: Ninian Park, Ridsdale then Tan (rebrand and reversal) with Hamman as life president, Cardiff City stadium with promotion and relegation, Dave Jones - Warnock. What a book it could be!

Best goal has to be one against Middlesbrough or Leicester in the play-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I'd buy his autobiography in a heart beat; just think about what he would have experienced with us: Ninian Park, Ridsdale then Tan (rebrand and reversal) with Hamman as life president, Cardiff City stadium with promotion and relegation, Dave Jones - Warnock. What a book it could be!

Best goal has to be one against Middlesbrough or Leicester in the play-offs.
    My favourite goal of his, but there's so many great ones to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    My favourite goal of his, but there's so many great ones to choose from.

Too many aimless long balls and poor control by JET in the build-up. Didn't he finish off goal of the month against Sheffield United in a thriller at one point?

Whitts could add a short chapter to the book about Randy Learner taking over at Aston Villa as well.