+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Travelling to England advice?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Travelling to England advice?

But now we've had a laugh will you add something constructive?
    Go on, you know you want to!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    But now we've had a laugh will you add something constructive?
    Go on, you know you want to!!
    Yes, I will point out the advice is to stay at home in Wales. Is that constructive enough for you?

International

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Yes, I will point out the advice is to stay at home in Wales. Is that constructive enough for you?
    That was my point. If a person drives to e.g. Weston to go to the beach he probably would not get stopped leaving Wales but may be when he re-enters for making an unnecessary journey, even though it was allowable before he crossed the border. Just living in the wrong place at the wrong time perhaps

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That was my point. If a person drives to e.g. Weston to go to the beach he probably would not get stopped leaving Wales but may be when he re-enters for making an unnecessary journey, even though it was allowable before he crossed the border. Just living in the wrong place at the wrong time perhaps
    The rules differ in England compared to Wales, the rules are more relaxed in England which is causing concern in the North where infections are rising. It's not ideal, Starmer is calling for a 4 nation approach which seems completely logical to me. Until then, I have come to terms with the fact that lockdown rules are less restrictive in England than they are in Wales. Similarly, the rules in Germany are even less restrictive than in England. I live in Wales, so they are the guidelines I will follow, even though those guidelines are messy. Saying that, the guidelines in England are equally complex. Johnson is said to be a "great communicator", but that appears to be in a fist pumping environment. Every time the buffoon has opened his mouth, we have needed him to come back to offer clarity on what he has said previously.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    The rules differ in England compared to Wales, the rules are more relaxed in England which is causing concern in the North where infections are rising. It's not ideal, Starmer is calling for a 4 nation approach which seems completely logical to me. Until then, I have come to terms with the fact that lockdown rules are less restrictive in England than they are in Wales. Similarly, the rules in Germany are even less restrictive than in England. I live in Wales, so they are the guidelines I will follow, even though those guidelines are messy. Saying that, the guidelines in England are equally complex. Johnson is said to be a "great communicator", but that appears to be in a fist pumping environment. Every time the buffoon has opened his mouth, we have needed him to come back to offer clarity on what he has said previously.
    Well said, completely agree.