+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coup, what coup?

Re: Coup, what coup?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yes agree. The amount of history being rewritten is startling.
    It certainly has been for LOM. His myopic view that it’s everyone’s fault but the main culprits ie the Tory party and their internal. squabbling is very baffling.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Nail on the head ����
    So when the next big strike is voted on by 30 % of a workforce but effecting folks day to day earnings and lives, can we order another vote as we dont agree with it , based on our lack of knowledge as to the reasons why the strike is taking place , and non striking people basically dont agree it as it badly effects there ordinary lives and they are and powerless people to stop it or agree with it , and its usually the poorer in society it hurts more .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    So when the next big strike is voted on by 30 % of a workforce but effecting folks day to day earnings and lives, can we order another vote as we dont agree with it , based on our lack of knowledge as to the reasons why the strike is taking place , and non striking people basically dont agree it as it badly effects there ordinary lives and they are and powerless people to stop it or agree with it , and its usually the poorer in society it hurts more .
    So Jon gave a a forensic analysis of why your protestations why parliament is to blame for where we are is bogus. You gave a 100 word irrelevant single sentence in response!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So Jon gave a a forensic analysis of why your protestations why parliament is to blame for where we are is bogus. You gave a 100 word irrelevant single sentence in response!
    I’ve read it, read it again and and I’m still non plussed. I just keep imagining an irate member of the Question time audience going off one.