+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bloody fuss about this Russian poisoning.

Has Skripal been connected to David Steele yet, the author of the Tump Russia dossier who seems to be in a spot of bother these days? Since Steele never went to Russia to conduct his research, I am assuming his information came from British based contacts with Russian connections? The US authorities are closing in on the rogue elements who conspired against Trump, so it is possible that everything will come out in the wash eventually. Steele is a central character along with Fusion GPS, who seem to be in a similar line of business to Cambridge Analytica. The movie is going to be awesome when they finally get around to making it, and if the events weren't actually true, the entire script would come across as being extremely far fetched!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Has Skripal been connected to David Steele yet, the author of the Tump Russia dossier who seems to be in a spot of bother these days? Since Steele never went to Russia to conduct his research, I am assuming his information came from British based contacts with Russian connections? The US authorities are closing in on the rogue elements who conspired against Trump, so it is possible that everything will come out in the wash eventually. Steele is a central character along with Fusion GPS, who seem to be in a similar line of business to Cambridge Analytica. The movie is going to be awesome when they finally get around to making it, and if the events weren't actually true, the entire script would come across as being extremely far fetched!
    Trump has proved to be so disappointing that I can't stand reading anything about him. His appointment of Bolton means that he is totally owned by you know who. Steele made up his stuff but someone has got some very incriminating information about Trump. Unless Trump was a fraud all along there is no other explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Trump has proved to be so disappointing that I can't stand reading anything about him. His appointment of Bolton means that he is totally owned by you know who. Steele made up his stuff but someone has got some very incriminating information about Trump. Unless Trump was a fraud all along there is no other explanation.
    Disappointing in bed by all accounts