+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: T25 workout

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: T25 workout

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The first video is far too fast for a press up , it's using momentum , slow controlled movement is what's needed , he's a big fella but he hasn't got big by doing press ups that fast
    I had no idea that you were an expert on physical fitness. It's funny how you can misjudge someone. I imagined that you would be struggling to keep your beer belly and man boobs from bursting through your Black Sabbath t-shirt. I also imagined you as having the repellent but not unintelligent face of a misfit preoccupied with thoughts about the possibility of sex with a genetically modified pigeon.

Re: T25 workout

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I had no idea that you were an expert on physical fitness. It's funny how you can misjudge someone. I imagined that you would be struggling to keep your beer belly and man boobs from bursting through your Black Sabbath t-shirt. I also imagined you as having the repellent but not unintelligent face of a misfit preoccupied with thoughts about the possibility of sex with a genetically modified pigeon.
    A ten year old kid could tell you that doing push ups that fast is a waste of time