+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Player ratings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Player ratings

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I'll admit there wasn't much in it, but I thought damour looked a different class.
    Agree that our midfield looks excellent. What a find Mendez-Laing is.
    As I said the other night, I think we have a real player on our hands with NML. Could be an absolute star this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    As I said the other night, I think we have a real player on our hands with NML. Could be an absolute star this season.
    Agreed.
    I was very pleased with the Tomlinson and Ward signings and thought this guy would be a handy squad player, but the more I see him I think he could easily be our key midfield player.
    Incidentally, how much did we pay for him ?

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Agreed.
    I was very pleased with the Tomlinson and Ward signings and thought this guy would be a handy squad player, but the more I see him I think he could easily be our key midfield player.
    Incidentally, how much did we pay for him ?
    Free

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Free
    Brilliant bit of work from NW.
    We need more of that knowledge in our transfer dealings.
    We have thrown away far too much money in he past.

Ralls scoring higher than Junior just goes to show the OP hasn't got a ****ing scooby

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Ralls scoring higher than Junior just goes to show the OP hasn't got a ****ing scooby
    I'm a Ralls fan, but I felt his distribution was off today. But hey all the unwarranted positive comments today make up for the bad comments in the past which were harsh at best

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    I'm a Ralls fan, but I felt his distribution was off today. But hey all the unwarranted positive comments today make up for the bad comments in the past which were harsh at best
    His work rate was superb and he did the really hard work that allowed NML, Zohore, Damour and Hoilett to flourish today. Hence the rating I gave him.

I accept this is personal and others will see things differently but it was a post made to start a discussion on the players performances today.