+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interesting article on Joe Ralls here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Interesting article on Joe Ralls here

I'm sorry but you watch Arter and he's constantly moving around looking for the ball, when Ralls is up against another decent midfielder he struggles imo. Was that you Tim on twitter telling me he's better than Neves?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I'm sorry but you watch Arter and he's constantly moving around looking for the ball, when Ralls is up against another decent midfielder he struggles imo. Was that you Tim on twitter telling me he's better than Neves?
    No idea.
    As I have no idea who you are 🙂

They aren’t really directly comparable Attacking wise its no contest, but I’m sure Ralls is better defensively and that’s just as important especially for a side like us who have very little of the ball.

Artur was excellent against Newcastle, but hasn’t done a lot since.
    I’d say Ralls has performed better than him in recent weeks although in fairness to Artur he was dealt a crap hand being pushed out wide against ManCity and was ill during the Chelsea game

He does shout a lot mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    No idea.
    As I have no idea who you are ��

They aren’t really directly comparable Attacking wise its no contest, but I’m sure Ralls is better defensively and that’s just as important especially for a side like us who have very little of the ball.

Artur was excellent against Newcastle, but hasn’t done a lot since.
    I’d say Ralls has performed better than him in recent weeks although in fairness to Artur he was dealt a crap hand being pushed out wide against ManCity and was ill during the Chelsea game

He does shout a lot mind.
    I think stats are clouding to many people's judgement of players these days, I like Ralls he has a good engine but that's it I don't think he has any great technical ability or any speed of thought