+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: India v England Fifth Test

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: India v England Fifth Test

Good job that shower of shite is 100% nothing to do with Wales. Bunch of English/German royal loving poofs

Quote Originally Posted by PerryJason View Post
    Good job that shower of shite is 100% nothing to do with Wales. Bunch of English/German royal loving poofs
    Unfortunately Jason, it is 100% to do with Wales. If you're born in Wales, you're qualified to play for England and Wales. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Thanks for the homophobic comment as well, that was lovely. I've never met anyone who likes cricket who's said something along these lines though, so I'm safe in the knowledge that you're an unhappy troll.

FWIW, if Cricket Wales left the ECB, they'd lose approx £3m in funding, and get £30k in its place. Also, they'd play max 2 games a year vs Nepal or some backwater and would likely never get test status. It's a non starter, so take that chip off your shoulder and enjoy it.

200 for 8 now. Incredible!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Unfortunately Jason, it is 100% to do with Wales. If you're born in Wales, you're qualified to play for England and Wales. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Thanks for the homophobic comment as well, that was lovely. I've never met anyone who likes cricket who's said something along these lines though, so I'm safe in the knowledge that you're an unhappy troll.

FWIW, if Cricket Wales left the ECB, they'd lose approx £3m in funding, and get £30k in its place. Also, they'd play max 2 games a year vs Nepal or some backwater and would likely never get test status. It's a non starter, so take that chip off your shoulder and enjoy it.
    Oh dear!!

Oh dear!!
    Oh dear? I've provided a rational argument. £3m is 100 times more than 30k. Also, given the Cardiff test attendances are extremely high, and we're now getting Ashes tests, cricket in Wales is on the up.

If you can provide rational points re cricket in Wales, or even cricket in general, I'd love to discuss them at length.

Give a rest FFS