+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This is what annoys me about Welsh rugby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: This is what annoys me about Welsh rugby

There's a great story about Andy Powell and a friend of his battering a bunch of QPR fans in a West London pub a few years ago. Rugby players from other countries always seem so intelligent this current Welsh lot bar a few notable exceptions sounds painfully stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    There's a great story about Andy Powell and a friend of his battering a bunch of QPR fans in a West London pub a few years ago. Rugby players from other countries always seem so intelligent this current Welsh lot bar a few notable exceptions sounds painfully stupid.
    It was the other way round mate. Powell got knocked out and bottled by qpr fans after giving it the big one to them, his big rugby playing mate shit himself and wanted no part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    It was the other way round mate. Powell got knocked out and bottled by qpr fans after giving it the big one to them, his big rugby playing mate shit himself and wanted no part of it.
    My understanding of the story is that Powell and his pal started getting lippy to the QPR fans and knocked a few of them out before taking a pasting then they were seeing running down the road bloodied pissing themselves laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    My understanding of the story is that Powell and his pal started getting lippy to the QPR fans and knocked a few of them out before taking a pasting then they were seeing running down the road bloodied pissing themselves laughing.
    I've seen the cctv footage of the incident in the pub and Powell is clearly seen being knocked out, he's lying on the floor sparked out with a bloodied face and his mate is shitting himself backing away.