+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    HE'S BEEN PAID BY SOROS. AND THE POLICE CHIEF IS A DEMOCRAT WHO'S IN ON THE FALSE FLAG ARREST.
    Still Don is on the case bringing the country together and not making political points like those other nasty people. I guess this was before he saw the van with his image plastered all over it!

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Still Don is on the case bringing the country together and not making political points like those other nasty people. I guess this was before he saw the van with his image plastered all over it!

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!
    You mean it wasn't actually Trump who had them sent to his Trump critics who were being critical of Trump by criticizing him?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You mean it wasn't actually Trump who had them sent to his Trump critics who were being critical of Trump by criticizing him?
    Did you read anything I said?

Some people have been on here saying:

Surely the Democrats wouldn't politicise these very serious incidents so close to an election? Oh, hang on a minute..

Were they real? They'd have to be real to cause harm.

I wonder who would do such a thing so close to an important election?

Donny was questioning "bomb" stuff, making political points and dog whistling motives whilst passing any blame whatsoever onto mainly the media and no responsibility on himself. So no it wasn't Trump himself who had them sent just looks like another idiot who buys into his bull.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Did you read anything I said?

Some people have been on here saying:

Surely the Democrats wouldn't politicise these very serious incidents so close to an election? Oh, hang on a minute..

Were they real? They'd have to be real to cause harm.

I wonder who would do such a thing so close to an important election?

Donny was questioning "bomb" stuff, making political points and dog whistling motives whilst passing any blame whatsoever onto mainly the media and no responsibility on himself. So no it wasn't Trump himself who had them sent just looks like another idiot who buys into his bull.

I’m profoundly stunned that the nutter sending these bombs appears to be a Trump supporter. Who would have thought it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I’m profoundly stunned that the nutter sending these bombs appears to be a Trump supporter. Who would have thought it?
    And Charlottesville, Last Vegas shooter, Trump's fans are building quite a list.