Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
That is quite an accusation and a damning judgement of our intelligence service.

Do you think the intelligence agencies are similarly 'liberal' in their approach in America or should we look to copy them?
quite an accusation and a damning judgement of our intelligence service ? ? you must be seeing things again

Not really, just the way our country is, or maybe its Europe, we will see soon enough, from what i have seen on the news ( and specials ) the European Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) doesnt help us alot

We know our intelligence do a great job, I bet its a very frustrating job, they have a massive list with people they know have the know how / will to commit a terrorist attack / support in an attack / raise funds for a terror group / radicalise others, yet still have to sit and watch them, maybe is the Security services and police were given a free'er reign then they could do more

as for America, I know they use different methods, does it work better ? ? not being in the field, i couldnt really tell