+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Who says Callum Paterson is signing for us?......the Derby Telegraph, that's who....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Who says Callum Paterson is signing for us?......the Derby Telegraph, that's who....

If he plays right back and centre half , and we've got Connolly under contract , why are signing him exactly ?

Re: Who says Callum Paterson is signing for us?......the Derby Telegraph, that's who....

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    If he plays right back and centre half , and we've got Connolly under contract , why are signing him exactly ?

I guess he is seen as an upgrade

Blue in the Face

Because Neil thinks he could be better than what we have I guess. I really don't like Connolly at full back and I doubt NW does either, going off the way his past teams are set up.

If this signing does come off, in regard to defensive players, I reckon we'd be already ready for next season. Very balanced and talented group of defenders at the club. Much more balanced than our Premier League team.
    Last edited by Blue in the Face; 26-05-17 at 13:14.

More attacking than connolly