+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was Jezza telling Porkies regarding his train journey ?

Was Jezza telling Porkies regarding his train journey ?

CCTV seems to catch him out

Re: Was Jezza telling Porkies regarding his train journey ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    CCTV seems to catch him out
    LBC were all over this accusing him of being involved in 'traingate'.

However social media rallied around later in the day, when witnesses who were on the train confirmed Jeremy Corbyn's version of events.

https://twitter.com/imajsaclaimant/s...39326412566528

Banned

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Splott David View Post

However social media rallied around later in the day, when witnesses who were on the train confirmed Jeremy Corbyn's version of events.

You mean momentum rallied later in the day.

I really don't know what to make of Jezza, I was happy he got the job but, he's not convinced me
    since he's been in the role, however, the amount of shit thrown at him seems to suggest, he's doing something right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post

If you look at the twat ter link none of the Brownshirts supporting him were even on train.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post

https://twitter.com/KerenOrient/stat...90193312251904

Billionaire tries to desperately prevent train nationalisation...

I really don't know what to make of Jezza, I was happy he got the job but, he's not convinced me
    since he's been in the role, however, the amount of shit thrown at him seems to suggest, he's doing something right.
    He refuses to play the establishment game. He's like the Bradley Wiggins of politics...

He refuses to play the establishment game. He's like the Bradley Wiggins of politics...
    More the Ben Johnson rather than the Bradley Wiggins.

What were Corbyn comments? He said something along the lines of he was sitting on the floor because the train was full (possible lie) like many do around the country every day/week (does anyone want to dispute this?) and it would be wrong to spend public money to ensure that he could get a seat when so many can't.

You can trip yourself up arguing whether there were seats and it was an hastily arranged stunt but I defy anyone to suggest that it's always easy to get a seat going from Paddington to Reading on the train home to Cardiff (whether you have booked seats or not) or that we don't have some of the most expensive rail fares in Europe for what is consistently a poor service.

The majority have been shown to support Corbyn's policy of bringing trains back into public hands, TFL being one of the best performing services in the UK, and this government also supports the notion, just as long as those public hands are Chinese or Dutch or French.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    What were Corbyn comments? He said something along the lines of he was sitting on the floor because the train was full (possible lie) like many do around the country every day/week (does anyone want to dispute this?) and it would be wrong to spend public money to ensure that he could get a seat when so many can't.

You can trip yourself up arguing whether there were seats and it was an hastily arranged stunt but I defy anyone to suggest that it's always easy to get a seat going from Paddington to Reading on the train home to Cardiff (whether you have booked seats or not) or that we don't have some of the most expensive rail fares in Europe for what is consistently a poor service.

The majority have been shown to support Corbyn's policy of bringing trains back into public hands, TFL being one of the best performing services in the UK, and this government also supports the notion, just as long as those public hands are Chinese or Dutch or French.
    He claimed he had to sit on the floor because the train was 'rammed'.cctv shows him to be a stunt pulling liar,but then again what else would you expect from a career politician.

Of course, Virgin and Branson would have no reason to smear Corbyn with some doctored CCTV stills given that Corbyn wants to nationalise an industry that makes Branson a fortune out of taxpayer's money....

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Eric - "smear" really , the cctv is there for everyone to see. He's been caught out, pure and simple, he should move on - and quickly
    You suggest that anyone backing Corbyn's story up would be from Momentum and guess that you would automatically dismiss any reports from anyone confirming Corbyn's side of the story, so no point discussing it further as you've made your mind up regardless of how accurate the pictures are or the emerging stories from other passengers.

If he was spending public money on this trip I for one would be bloody annoyed as he was on the trip as part of a party election campaign not in his role as leader of the opposition!!

Labour party should have paid for this trip surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    If he was spending public money on this trip I for one would be bloody annoyed as he was on the trip as part of a party election campaign not in his role as leader of the opposition!!

Absolutely right and I would have thought the party would have paid for it (or Corbyn himself). Having said that, some funding for each political party comes from the taxpayer, so in a way even if Labour paid for his trip it would have been paid, in part at least, by the taxpayer, though I doubt that's what was meant.

You don't mind our government shoveling millions of £££'s into privately organised anti-hate groups like CST, which evolved from the street thug gang 62, but one man on a train journey would make you "bloody annoyed"?

Rest easy Jeremy Corbyn's annual expenses are the lowest in parliament at £8.92 for a full year.

BBC News are still pushing the propaganda that "CCTV appears to be contradicting his version of events" even after witnesses have filmed and tweeted that the CCTV has been edited, to block out the fact that there were two carriages, one of which had reserved tickets on every seat. Virgin accommodated him and his party, by giving a family a free upgrade to first class in order that he could be seated, but as usual corporate media continue with their relentless anti-Corbyn campaign nevertheless. It's Putin one week and Corbyn the next...

You don't mind our government shoveling millions of £££'s into privately organised anti-hate groups like CST, which evolved from the street thug gang 62, but one man on a train journey would make you "bloody annoyed"?

Rest easy Jeremy Corbyn's annual expenses are the lowest in parliament at £8.92 for a full year.
    What on earth has CST got to do with this.

I've never expressed a view on any money the government spends on them.

It is your anti Jewish mania again.

Blog Entries

Do I need to say anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Of course, Virgin and Branson would have no reason to smear Corbyn with some doctored CCTV stills given that Corbyn wants to nationalise an industry that makes Branson a fortune out of taxpayer's money....
    If I suggested that Virgin doctored their cctv to cover up some conspiracy you would all be jumping in with the 'loony' comments by now, quite bizarre.

What on earth has CST got to do with this.

I've never expressed a view on any money the government spends on them.

It is your anti Jewish mania again.
    A minute ago you were "bloody annoyed" if a train ticket had been purchased with public money.

None of Corbyn's trips to speaking engagements involve "public money" so what have you got to be "bloody annoyed" about?

A minute ago you were "bloody annoyed" if a train ticket had been purchased with public money.

None of Corbyn's trips to speaking engagements involve "public money" so what have you got to be "bloody annoyed" about?
    If they were paid for by the Labour party nothing.

Do people realise the small pieces of paper on the seats means they are reserved?

Quote Originally Posted by cityviking View Post
    Do people realise the small pieces of paper on the seats means they are reserved?
    They do but that did not suit mainstream medias relentless attacks on Jeremy Corbyn. By the weekend the scandal will have shifted to him being photographed walking on the cracks between the pavements.

Best you ask his advisors.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Best you ask his advisors.
    It's not like there are any vested interests that would want to see the situation with regard to railways remain as it is.

https://twitter.com/ThomasPride/stat...92757999472640