+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Event Tickets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Event Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Ummmmm dont most just stream now, you do not really need to DL anything these days, streaming ( legal streams ) in the musci world is the norm
    I'm a bit of a minimalist and don't like the clutter of CDs (probably bought a handful in the last decade) but still want to contribute to the industry I love so I'm happy to pay for Apple Music and Spotify before it for a quality ad free streaming/downloading service.

If you like the product, pay for it

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    I'm a bit of a minimalist and don't like the clutter of CDs (probably bought a handful in the last decade) but still want to contribute to the industry I love so I'm happy to pay for Apple Music and Spotify before it for a quality ad free streaming/downloading service.

Unfortunately, artists only get a tenth of the fees paid by those who download.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Unfortunately, artists only get a tenth of the fees paid by those who download.
    ....its always been the way that the artist is a poor relation when it comes to cutting the pie no matter what the format but denying them any payment has lead to the spike in ticket prices.
    Personally I'm far more concerned with the likes of Ticketmaster and the way they're playing the market

....its always been the way that the artist is a poor relation when it comes to cutting the pie no matter what the format but denying them any payment has lead to the spike in ticket prices.
    Personally I'm far more concerned with the likes of Ticketmaster and the way they're playing the market
    True .... but in the digital world there is not the same expense in delivering the product to the customer. No need to have boxes of LP's travelling all over the country in lorries after the vinyl has been cut in a factory.

I heard you're a big 'Drake' fan.