+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jazz Richards in midfield?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Jazz Richards in midfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Genius.
    Didn't we do that once? It's probably better than finishing a game with a back four of Whitts, Capaldi, Quinn and Blake though.

I'm pretty sure Lawrence played Vidmar next to Boland once, for their extensive passing ranges...

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Didn't we do that once? It's probably better than finishing a game with a back four of Whitts, Capaldi, Quinn and Blake though.

I'm pretty sure Lawrence played Vidmar next to Boland once, for their extensive passing ranges...
    Or my recent favourite of Eikrem and Cowie through the middle to get tanked 4-0 by feckin Hull

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

This wasn't in an injury crisis though, someone genuinely thought that would be an improvement on our midfield who were probably mcphail and Rae at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    This wasn't in an injury crisis though, someone genuinely thought that would be an improvement on our midfield who were probably mcphail and Rae at the time
    I'm not disputing that but we still did it

Also, Vidmar came in to shore up the midfield I think, he didn't look very comfortable!