+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 600 goals for club and country.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 600 goals for club and country.

Both are dedicated

Both seem to work really hard and commit their all to it.

I think Messi had to do it the hard way moving away etc (Not to say Ronaldo had it easy)

Both are ultimate professionals.

Messi probably has more natural skill and is for me the better player.

Ronaldo is an out and out goal scorer, probably the best goal scorer.

Not that Ronaldo doesn't play for his team, as he does, and this little pouts are because he wants to win.. not because he's up his own arse..he's worked hard to be where he is so you can forgive how he comes across now and again...
    I think Messi makes a team though..
    Watching 'Messi' on Netflix lastnight hearing people talk about the way him Xavi and Iniesta were together.. I think Messi brought that all together to the point they built a whole team around him.

Ronaldo could play for United real or psg and score goals day on day out as that's what he does.. Messi makes a team.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Both are dedicated

Both seem to work really hard and commit their all to it.

I think Messi had to do it the hard way moving away etc (Not to say Ronaldo had it easy)

Both are ultimate professionals.

Messi probably has more natural skill and is for me the better player.

Ronaldo is an out and out goal scorer, probably the best goal scorer.

Not that Ronaldo doesn't play for his team, as he does, and this little pouts are because he wants to win.. not because he's up his own arse..he's worked hard to be where he is so you can forgive how he comes across now and again...
    I think Messi makes a team though..
    Watching 'Messi' on Netflix lastnight hearing people talk about the way him Xavi and Iniesta were together.. I think Messi brought that all together to the point they built a whole team around him.

Ronaldo could play for United real or psg and score goals day on day out as that's what he does.. Messi makes a team.
    They built a whole team around Ronaldo and they've won 3 Champions Leagues in 4 years. Your argument doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    They built a whole team around Ronaldo and they've won 3 Champions Leagues in 4 years. Your argument doesn't make sense.
    And they were crap before he arrived, it took a lot of engineering to turn things around. Quite an astute purchase if you ask me.