+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Forget the figures. They are fixed. I just use my eyes. I was brought up on a council estate were everyone had a job. If those people thought there was a guy sitting at home injecting himself with drugs and selling drugs to kids on the estate. They would have gone to his house with lighted torches just like the Bavarian villagers in the old Frankenstein films and chased him out. In fact, they wouldn't have needed to do that because the police would have done their job and arrested him. Today nearly every council estate has its resident drug dealer and his gang. The jobs have mainly gone. The only people getting rich are crooks. The whole country is broken. It will take more than you and your braille keyboard to convince me otherwise.
    What jobs have gone? Are they lying about current employment figures? I don’t know anyone in the dole anymore apart a few lazy twats who plead mental illness after taking too many drugs for 25 yrs.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    What jobs have gone? Are they lying about current employment figures? I don’t know anyone in the dole anymore apart a few lazy twats who plead mental illness after taking too many drugs for 25 yrs.....
    Some of you on here are living in a fool's paradise. It could be something to do with our drug culture. Even our top politicians have now been exposed as cokeheads.

I've just had a look at the official figures and even they show that no one works in 1 in 6 households in the UK. Nearly 25% of the working age population is economically inactive. That figure includes many students who are pushed into useless courses by a Government to disguise the fact that there are no jobs for them. A third of the economically active are in part-time jobs. In reality they are more or less unemployed. Many of those in full-time employment will be on zero hours contracts and on a minimum wage. Many of the jobs have been de-skilled. The work will be repetitive soul-destroying call center type jobs.

Someone in The Times last week - I think it was the guy in charge of Tata - said the Uk had given up on manufacturing. He pointed out that one of our biggest exports is now scrap metal. The whole country has been asset stripped. I haven't met anyone who makes anything for many years.

Some of you on here are living in a fool's paradise. It could be something to do with our drug culture. Even our top politicians have now been exposed as cokeheads.

I've just had a look at the official figures and even they show that no one works in 1 in 6 households in the UK. Nearly 25% of the working age population is economically inactive. That figure includes many students who are pushed into useless courses by a Government to disguise the fact that there are no jobs for them. A third of the economically active are in part-time jobs. In reality they are more or less unemployed. Many of those in full-time employment will be on zero hours contracts and on a minimum wage. Many of the jobs have been de-skilled. The work will be repetitive soul-destroying call center type jobs.

Someone in The Times last week - I think it was the guy in charge of Tata - said the Uk had given up on manufacturing. He pointed out that one of our biggest exports is now scrap metal. The whole country has been asset stripped. I haven't met anyone who makes anything for many years.
    I work in manufacturing

I have honestly never read such rubbish in my whole life.