+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PC brigade gone mad again!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: PC brigade gone mad again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have always thought that 'Do they know it's Christmas' was a tad ironic when a third of the population of Ethiopia were Muslim.
    Absolutely.

Other bits of that song I don’t like include “thank God it’s them, instead of you”. That’s nice, innit?

And “there won’t be snow in Africa this Christmas”. There’ll probably be more than in the UK

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Absolutely.

Other bits of that song I don’t like include “thank God it’s them, instead of you”. That’s nice, innit?

And “there won’t be snow in Africa this Christmas”. There’ll probably be more than in the UK

Kiliminajaro has snow all year round and it’s in Africa

Absolutely.

'Where nothing ever grows, no rain or rivers flow' Place is ****ed.

Absolutely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHO1a1kvZGo

So it presented a false image (or at least an overly-simplistic view) which caused millions to be donated abroad, at the time of the miners striker in the UK, but at least it was a good tune?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHO1a1kvZGo

So it presented a false image (or at least an overly-simplistic view) which caused millions to be donated abroad, at the time of the miners striker in the UK, but at least it was a good tune?
    No it wasn't