+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON. NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    But when you discuss immigration you are labelled a bigot or a racist, and if you support Corbyn you are an anti-Semite. These are old tactics used to marginalise those to the right and left of whoever is in power. The far right have also been used as a means to bring in new laws.
    This is talked about more than it actually happens and who cares anyway. I get called all sorts of things on here for my views, so do you, why do we allow people to be so sensitive?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    This is talked about more than it actually happens and who cares anyway. I get called all sorts of things on here for my views, so do you, why do we allow people to be so sensitive?
    I don't know, but I tend to post observations rather than views, and if I was in charge of the government I would be viewing Tommy Robinson as a political asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mambo View Post
    Hey Eric - where have you been for the last 2.5 pages of this thread, I thought you'd be here before long. Youve joined in the thread a bit late - but I guess you were busy watching and reading the contents of thread before giving an insight to the OP.

Maybe you know who who the secret barrister is ?
    Not a clue, I was busy writing about Grenfell on my 'Secret Fireman' blog