+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The NFL show bbc 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: The NFL show bbc 1

I've been following Americal Football for 46 years. It's a fascinating game and it's eay to get hooked on it.My team was always the Dolphins. They had a coach back then called Schullar (Sic spelling) and he was considered the best in the business. He rpoved it beating the Packers in the Siperbowl.

It's a great sport and people who try to align it with rugby or soccer are completely missingthe thrust of the game. The game is bout advantage atteck and defence is a tough sport to be invovled in. If the US ever took up rugby to the same level they'd be unbeatable, I know I was playing against thir Air Force all those years ago.
    If anyone slags it off I tell them, "Don't knock what you haven't tried"

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I've been following Americal Football for 46 years. It's a fascinating game and it's eay to get hooked on it.
    Blimey, I knew the games dragged on but that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I've been following Americal Football for 46 years. It's a fascinating game and it's eay to get hooked on it.My team was always the Dolphins. They had a coach back then called Schullar (Sic spelling) and he was considered the best in the business. He rpoved it beating the Packers in the Siperbowl.

It's a great sport and people who try to align it with rugby or soccer are completely missingthe thrust of the game. The game is bout advantage atteck and defence is a tough sport to be invovled in. If the US ever took up rugby to the same level they'd be unbeatable, I know I was playing against thir Air Force all those years ago.
    If anyone slags it off I tell them, "Don't knock what you haven't tried"
    Shula was a great coach, best in the business? my biased opinion is the guy the Super Bowl trophy is named after Vince Lombardi and he didn't beat the Packers in the Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Shula was a great coach, best in the business? my biased opinion is the guy the Super Bowl trophy is named after Vince Lombardi and he didn't beat the Packers in the Super Bowl
    What about Belichick? 7 rings.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    What about Belichick? 7 rings.
    Taping of signals, deflating balls, passing game based upon illegal picks which never get called... asterisk man.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Taping of signals, deflating balls, passing game based upon illegal picks which never get called... asterisk man.
    "do your job" deflate gate was a joke we beat the Colts by 40 odd points, the new thing now that we signed Harrison just to spy on the Steelers which we just beat ffs