+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blokes shopping with no masks on...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Blokes shopping with no masks on...

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    not worn a mask since the the start. there's no evidence that they help even during heart or brain surgery.
    There haven't been comprehensive studies. One thing is for sure, wearing a mask will not do any harm. So, wear one you selfish prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    There haven't been comprehensive studies. One thing is for sure, wearing a mask will not do any harm. So, wear one you selfish prick.
    Nothing against masks but let’s be honest most people I’ve seen don’t wear medical grade ones ( just the cartoon type / Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 ones etc) which are useless 😂

Also where are the bio bins for disposal ?
    Some stores have a recycling bin for masks at the door 😂😂

Masks are just for visual reassurance rather than medical I would say. But each to their own. No point calling people out is there on a message board , if you have a issues say it to the persons face - they could be exempt

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Nothing against masks but let’s be honest most people I’ve seen don’t wear medical grade ones ( just the cartoon type / Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 ones etc) which are useless 😂

Masks are just for visual reassurance rather than medical I would say. But each to their own. No point calling people out is there on a message board , if you have a issues say it to the persons face - they could be exempt
    I would have , but most of them looked like they were crusing for a scrap 🤣

Well, if they are exempt it is strange how lots of people have become exempt over the last few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Allez Allez View Post
    Well, if they are exempt it is strange how lots of people have become exempt over the last few weeks.
    Probably because most vulnerable people have been inoculated?

Or are you referring to the G7 summit 😂

Probably because most vulnerable people have been inoculated?
    That makes no sense whatsoever.