+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales-Bales and his opponents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wales-Bales and his opponents

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    3 people at the BBC came out and said they weren't involved in the alleged behaviour with an underage minor, hence their statements implied in a very clear manner that they weren't perverted individuals, and furthermore I didn't post MY evidence, I posted a news report. Anyway case closed, you are just being silly now.
    Wow. That is so weak I feel embarrassed for you. And you've come up with a lot of weak arguments recently.

You decided to create a thread and used the word "pervert" in the title after reading a Sun article which did not reference that word. YOU don't have any evidence. And you never will. You get all your news from other sources. Just like everyone else that isn't a journalist or a witness to actual events. What am I not getting here?

Re: Wales-Bales and his opponents

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Wow. That is so weak I feel embarrassed for you. And you've come up with a lot of weak arguments recently.

You decided to create a thread and used the word "pervert" in the title after reading a Sun article which did not reference that word. YOU don't have any evidence. And you never will. You get all your news from other sources. Just like everyone else that isn't a journalist or a witness to actual events. What am I not getting here?
    I suggest you read the first post again, and like the OP said it's feckin boring, so go and find yourself a new hobby or something.