+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Less than 16000, pathetic crowd

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Do people really offer 'excuses' for not turning up? Do they need to? If people don't feel that motivated to attend any particular event surely that's their prerogative. I find it comical that some people think that others are obliged to do something because someone else thinks that they should.
    I don't know about you but a Cardiff city team second in the league with a real chance of promotion getting crowds of less than 20 thousand is fecking worrying

If we don't go up this season and are only mid table next year we will be getting gates like last night's on a regular basis

If that doesn't worry you then that's fine but it fecking worries me and every Cardiff city fan I talk to

You can be sure it's worrying the club , whatever your opinion

Whats the answer then Sludge. A 10000 drop from the Leeds game.

If half turn up regularly we will be looking good.

I would have thought good results up to XMas will see some decent 1/2 ST sales

Next season i agree. A mid table side from the off and last nights crowd will be a good one.

In the past weve had ST sales boosted by Cup Finals and big money signings. I dont think we will get to the FA Cup and dont wont the cheque book thrown at it again.

I think the club is doing its best. Im not convinced our fan base are convinced we are serious contenders yet either. We have gone bargain basement rather than a Bellamy.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I don't know about you but a Cardiff city team second in the league with a real chance of promotion getting crowds of less than 20 thousand is fecking worrying

If we don't go up this season and are only mid table next year we will be getting gates like last night's on a regular basis

If that doesn't worry you then that's fine but it fecking worries me and every Cardiff city fan I talk to

You can be sure it's worrying the club , whatever your opinion
    Your reply doesn't relate to what I posted, of course