Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Good idea

Goodnight the hypocrite from Mars
    Morning wind up what's for breakfast

Re: Anyonelse getting fed up of Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Morning wind up what's for breakfast
    Eggs Benedict

Love to stay and chat but I’ve got a train to catch to Manchester, where I’ll be for next few days.

Dont be upset if I don’t nibble too much on your bait as I don’t wish to waste my mobile data.

Hartley, while you are in Manchester why don't you buy a season ticket for one of their teams, I think you will be happier than supporting Cardiff city. You really are unbelievable, I am lost for words, you are twisting Warnocks words to suit your own agenda, and only focusing on comments that suit it, not a balanced view at all. Warnock is the best manager for years, and performances are more down to teams parking the bus as they feel that is the only way that they will get a result. If you cannot see that the ref on Saturday was absolutely rubbish, and definitely had a negative effect on the game, then you really know absolutely nothing about football. Enjoy Manchester, going to take a game in while there? Not going to tonight's game then?

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Hartley, while you are in Manchester why don't you buy a season ticket for one of their teams, I think you will be happier than supporting Cardiff city. You really are unbelievable, I am lost for words, you are twisting Warnocks words to suit your own agenda, and only focusing on comments that suit it, not a balanced view at all. Warnock is the best manager for years, and performances are more down to teams parking the bus as they feel that is the only way that they will get a result. If you cannot see that the ref on Saturday was absolutely rubbish, and definitely had a negative effect on the game, then you really know absolutely nothing about football. Enjoy Manchester, going to take a game in while there? Not going to tonight's game then?
    Why do posters revert to childish comments like “go support Man U or City”. You’re coming across like some kind of super fan, what makes you better? He’s giving his opinion on Warnock, he’s not denying he’s been a great manager, he’s not denying he’s made a massive impact on us over the last year, and he’s not calling for his head!! He’s just saying that Warnock has an habit of blaming the officials from time to time when the result doesn’t go his way. Those kind of comments by Warnock have not just been said in his time here, he’s used those comments throughout his career.

There’s no denying Warnock is a great manager but JR is just stating he’s not above criticism.

Phil stants brother its not an opinion is it? Its a slgging off of our manager. Warnock is not infallable but when every man and his dog including the two managers state that the ref was terrible why just pick on Warnock, i am not trying to change opinions here but this type of negative post is crap, we should all support the club, the manager, and the players instead of trying to score points. Bye the way although i have supported city for nearly 60 years, and having seen most things the ups and downs, i do not regard myself as a super fan but i do give the benefit of the doubt to what Warnock is trying to do, it is really a shame that other fans do not do the same!!!!!
    Ps WArnock is a qualified referee

Phil stants brother its not an opinion is it? Its a slgging off of our manager. Warnock is not infallable but when every man and his dog including the two managers state that the ref was terrible why just pick on Warnock, i am not trying to change opinions here but this type of negative post is crap, we should all support the club, the manager, and the players instead of trying to score points. Bye the way although i have supported city for nearly 60 years, and having seen most things the ups and downs, i do not regard myself as a super fan but i do give the benefit of the doubt to what Warnock is trying to do, it is really a shame that other fans do not do the same!!!!!
    Ps WArnock is a qualified referee
    JRH says himself in his opening post that the ref was poor, hes not saying otherwise. I think the point hes making is Warnock does it all too often as en excuse to deflect poor performances, and I must admit, although Neil has been absolutely superb in his time here, JRH does make some valid points on this thread.

Oh Manchester, is wonderful, oh Manchester is wonderful. Its full of pies, chips and gravy, oh Manchester is wonderful.

I never tier of Manchester. In all my years going there. What a city. The clothes and music scene is second to none. I do love it around the Northern Quarter.

Anyway, try reading my opening post again, I acknowledged the ref was poor, but he was equally poor to both teams, something Warnock wouldnt acknowledge.

Delighted he took my suggestion on board and got Tomlin in the team and hey-ho we by all accounts put in one of the perofrmances of the season. No need for any diversion tactics from our Neil after that one.

All opinions welcome, so as long as the conform with the majority on here. :rollseyes: