+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Cleanup in progress, I imagine some people are getting pretty nervous right now. I might have to unblock Cyril if this gets interesting
    I've said previously, unlike the rest of the squad, Cyril seemed a switched on sort and i thought under the avalanche of corruption exposed, that he would just say OK i give in, but alas I was wrong and he has doubled down in support of the fake nuuz, anyway the latest Q proof, check the date
    QProof.jpg
    Prepare for the storm.
    Q++

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I've said previously, unlike the rest of the squad, Cyril seemed a switched on sort and i thought under the avalanche of corruption exposed, that he would just say OK i give in, but alas I was wrong and he has doubled down in support of the fake nuuz, anyway the latest Q proof, check the date
    QProof.jpg
    Prepare for the storm.
    Q++
    I remember Patel from the time when he was working with Devin Nunes, and he did a lot of the legwork exposing the Russian collusion hoax. So what's first then? The Whistleblower and the IC IG, or the fraudulent FISA warrant applications that he himself uncovered? This will put a lot of pressure on Barr & Durham to deliver, now that they have somebody above checking their homework. That's why the Democrats are going nuts. I've always said let the chips fall where they may, the future of democracy around the world depends on it. If it takes Trump down too, then so be it.