+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Storm brewing in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    The bait was laid, and they took it
    These people are stupid, we have it all
    Twitter was quite hot this morning with news about an actress who has been arrested for trafficking, enslavement and running a sex cult. Apparently it's the same story that CNN were calling a conspiracy theory a short while ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-r...allville-actor

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Twitter was quite hot this morning with news about an actress who has been arrested for trafficking, enslavement and running a sex cult. Apparently it's the same story that CNN were calling a conspiracy theory a short while ago.

Do you have the link to the CNN story? I saw the article on Roseanne Barr's Storm tweets on child sex trafficing calling the Storm a well known conspiracy theory but not the one related to this story of adult manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Do you have the link to the CNN story? I saw the article on Roseanne Barr's Storm tweets on child sex trafficing calling the Storm a well known conspiracy theory but not the one related to this story of adult manipulation.
    It looks like NXIVM also cater for children

http://www.rainbowculturalgarden.com

It looks like NXIVM also cater for children

http://www.rainbowculturalgarden.com
    So what are you now saying, that the CNN Roseanne Barr story (attached as its still on the internet) was the one you were referencing all along and the mysterious removed article you were referencing to justify your lack of evidence for your CNN accusations didn't take place?

If I was you I would have taken the spade out of my hand long before now but you seem to want to keep on digging in trying to badmouth the despised MSM with no factual evidence.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/31/p...ets/index.html

So what are you now saying, that the CNN Roseanne Barr story (attached as its still on the internet) was the one you were referencing all along and the mysterious removed article you were referencing to justify your lack of evidence for your CNN accusations didn't take place?

If I was you I would have taken the spade out of my hand long before now but you seem to want to keep on digging in trying to badmouth the despised MSM with no factual evidence.
    https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/31/p...ets/index.html
    Nothing to do with Roseanne Barr, this is about NXIVM and the two people who are in custody

Nothing to do with Roseanne Barr, this is about NXIVM and the two people who are in custody
    Glad to clear that up. I guess we will never find the smoking gun of CNN dismissing NXIVM as a conspiracy theory if as you say that article has mysteriously disappeared. I would have presumed if this was the case that the MSM are snake oil salesmen brigade would be all over the internet and there is a vapour trail you can point to sharing your concern around its disappearance. Or the article never existed in the first place and it was just a case of some wishful thinking on your part to add some colour to the story. No biggie!

Glad to clear that up. I guess we will never find the smoking gun of CNN dismissing NXIVM as a conspiracy theory if as you say that article has mysteriously disappeared. I would have presumed if this was the case that the MSM are snake oil salesmen brigade would be all over the internet and there is a vapour trail you can point to sharing your concern around its disappearance. Or the article never existed in the first place and it was just a case of some wishful thinking on your part to add some colour to the story. No biggie!
    I think most people would be more interested the NXIVM story, while you seem to be very eager to defend and praise CNN

I saw the article on Roseanne Barr's Storm tweets on child sex trafficking calling the Storm a well known conspiracy theory but not the one related to this story of adult manipulation.
    Court records are showing that Allison Mack has been charged with child sex trafficking and is negotiating a plea bargain deal.

Court records are showing that Allison Mack has been charged with child sex trafficking and is negotiating a plea bargain deal.
    I don't use google, but the quick searches I have done do not mention child in-front of the sex trafficking
    Capture.jpg

I don't use google, but the quick searches I have done do not mention child in-front of the sex trafficking
    Capture.jpg
    Pedogate? They said it would break in Hollywood and then sweep up the DC crowd. NXIVM seem to be connected to a lot of power brokers. I'll be watching this one with interest. By the way has the PACER info been verified? USC 1591(a)(1), 1591(a)(2), & 1591(b)(1) look legit for what is being alledged.

Capture.jpg
    The reason why none of the news outlets so far have mentioned child sex trafficking is that none of the unsealed charges to date have any reference to this. There appear to be several pending charges where child sex trafficking is one of the possibilities within the scope of the part of the legal code being referenced but that code also covers many other possibilities of charges relating to the treatment of adults.

I would presume that you were unable to find anything on google from mainstream news outlets because they would need facts to support this. The currently known facts are that the charges in the unsealed affidavit make no reference to children and the pending charges, should they ever materialise, could refer to child trafficking but could equally refer to further activities against adults.

Obviously those facts don't stop others from leaping straight to the conclusion that she is being charged with child sex trafficking. Given that Q is trumpeting that she is singing like a canary and this is pizzagate then those who clutch hold to these dramas in hope and anticipation should not have long to wait.

The reason why none of the news outlets so far have mentioned child sex trafficking is that none of the unsealed charges to date have any reference to this. There appear to be several pending charges where child sex trafficking is one of the possibilities within the scope of the part of the legal code being referenced but that code also covers many other possibilities of charges relating to the treatment of adults.

I would presume that you were unable to find anything on google from mainstream news outlets because they would need facts to support this. The currently known facts are that the charges in the unsealed affidavit make no reference to children and the pending charges, should they ever materialise, could refer to child trafficking but could equally refer to further activities against adults.

Obviously those facts don't stop others from leaping straight to the conclusion that she is being charged with child sex trafficking. Given that Q is trumpeting that she is singing like a canary and this is pizzagate then those who clutch hold to these dramas in hope and anticipation should not have long to wait.
    Good research, keep us up to date I think she might be 'singing' as the defense have asked for more time to arrange some kind of plea deal. With the crime carrying a sentence of 15 years to life, she would be well advised to spill her guts as she may even be a victim herself in all of this, although that doesn't excuse her subsequent actions.

Good research, keep us up to date I think she might be 'singing' as the defense have asked for more time to arrange some kind of plea deal. With the crime carrying a sentence of 15 years to life, she would be well advised to spill her guts as she may even be a victim herself in all of this, although that doesn't excuse her subsequent actions.
    Texts due!!!, doubt very much that they will be unredacted!!!
    281 pages of Hellary's emails released today.
    JFK info also released today, no wonder Cosby was found guilty today

https://www.scribd.com/document/3773...Mack-Case-File

Decent forgery if someone has gone to this effort

Where are we on this one?

And she is linked to a f0rmer president from 10 of age, lots pictures of then together, and her mother was friends with Alefantis

And she is linked to a f0rmer president from 10 of age, lots pictures of then together, and her mother was friends with Alefantis
    Can you share the link?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Can you share the link?
    Will do, but when i get up, too much effort on the fone

Doesn't share > copy link work on your phone?

What time do you pull the bed covers back?

Can you share the link?

How you getting on with this, Nelson?

How you getting on with this, Nelson?
    Isn't she the kid whose mum is friends with Alefantis?

Isn't she the kid whose mum is friends with Alefantis?
    I believe that is what Nelson stated originally. So Mum was allegedly friendly with the Pizzagate restaurant owner, the accused daughter allegedly has pre-pubescent photos taken with a former unnamed President and Jake Tapper's wife often frequents the restaurant with her kids. Enough ingredients to wheel out the conspiracist's gallows I suppose. Do you think there will be enough gibbets to deal with all the guilty parties in this sorry sordid saga?