+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pulis Gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pulis Gone

Since Gary S and CC we have had a player's player as manager, with character.
    We did better as the 'as one' mantra became real.
    I just cannot imagine Giggs maintaining that, nor taking it forward.
    Just feels like it might be a move for Wales that is
    akin to our own OGS moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Since Gary S and CC we have had a player's player as manager, with character.
    We did better as the 'as one' mantra became real.
    I just cannot imagine Giggs maintaining that, nor taking it forward.
    Just feels like it might be a move for Wales that is
    akin to our own OGS moment.
    Agree 100%, if Giggs is appointed Wales manger, it will be the same as when 'The Useless One' took over as manager of Cardiff City. Just because you were a great player DOES NOT mean the person will become a great player.

Personally, I'd like to see either Bellamy or Thierry Henry be given the chance to manage Wales. Failing that Pulis, but like a lot of posters on here, can see him ending up at Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Agree 100%, if Giggs is appointed Wales manger, it will be the same as when 'The Useless One' took over as manager of Cardiff City. Just because you were a great player DOES NOT mean the person will become a great player.

Personally, I'd like to see either Bellamy or Thierry Henry be given the chance to manage Wales. Failing that Pulis, but like a lot of posters on here, can see him ending up at Swansea
    I would like to see Bellamy spend more time at City and eventually take over the reigns.
    If we have serious aspirations of premiership football, Warnock will be the wrong person.